Digital UI/UX Designer
- Work at the forefront of relationship marketing & the digital revolution
- A keen interest in Conversion Optimisation Design
- B2B agency and HubSpot experience desired
- Flexible working hours and location
Helping technology, software and professional services firms captivate an audience to make meaningful connections is how we exceed client expectations and build brand equity every day. It’s an approach that makes our team love what they do and our clients love working with us. Our success is such that we’re now looking to add the skills of a Digital UI/UX Designer to our design team. We’re looking for someone who is flexible both in how they work and where and are therefore considering applicants from within the APAC region.
Purpose of the role
You are a “full-stack” designer with experience in brand creation, conversion optimization, A/B testing, as well as web and mobile design.
You delight users through illustrations, photography, typography, space, layout, and colour, building experiences that are seamless, intuitive, modern and beautiful. From building interactive experiences to rethinking how we deliver the latest comms, you are obsessed with finding new and creative ways to help people find the information they are looking for and, more importantly, helping them take action.
- Create well thought out UI designs based on wireframes as well as written, and verbal descriptions
- Create high-fidelity, user experience mock-ups
- Design experiences that are both good for users & optimized to achieve business objectives
- Work with dev team to package mock-ups and prototypes for build, and test live version for accuracy and functionality
- Construct website and landing pages within the HubSpot CMS and design manager
- Design mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites will function and appear to the consumer
- Create on-brand designs for marketing campaigns, ads, and other marketing initiatives
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- 3-5+ years professional design experience in a similar role
- Strong portfolio with examples of product and conversion design
- Strong messaging skills—the ability to craft words, graphics, interfaces, and workflows to tell a great story, communicate an idea, and create a visceral experience for users
- Excellent written communication skills
- Required proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Required proficiency with Sketch
- Experience with HubSpot is advantageous.