Senior Digital Marketer - Marketing Automation
Are you a seasoned digital marketer with marketing automation expertise? Looking for flexibility and a great challenge? This role will suit a freelancer, contractor or those looking for;
- Flexible hours, location and variety of work
- Working remotely - from anywhere in NZ
- Part time or full time
- Focus on Hubspot marketing automation
A bit about you
If you love all things digital marketing - with at least 5 years’ experience and want flexibility at the same time as being able to further your skills and career – then this just might be the role for you. We’re looking for someone comfortable working remotely with a solid grounding in all things marketing automation across Hubspot CMS Hub, Marketing Hub and Sales Hub. Ideally, you are an absolute powerhouse of knowledge on all things marketing automation from end to end, right across the customer lifecycle. Given your depth and breadth of experience, you are a seasoned communicator, completely comfortable working across different clients and industries.
A Swiss Army Knife is our ideal candidate, someone who has worked in an agency environment - so is comfortable managing multiple projects and clients.
A bit about us
Aamplify is a privately held marketing firm which provides services to technology, software and professional services brands across Australasia.
We are experts in HubSpot web development, marketing automation, brand development, demand generation, virtual events and customer experience design.
We help our customers build sales pipelines by offering marketing products and services using industry-leading digital marketing platforms, so that they can transform revenue generation.
We work alongside enterprise technology and B2B brands across Australasia – like IBM, Kordia, Microsoft and Cisco – recently we’ve charted a new global path that is focused on taking products to market, on platforms like Hubspot, Linkedin, YouTube, Facebook and we’re on a bit of a mission to make it happen with Digital Product Marketing that generates online revenue. You’ll get to work with a small tight-knit team based in Auckland but spread across the country.
So, if you have experience with these platforms and proven success in taking products to market, then this role might just be the perfect next step. Likewise, if you have global aspirations and want flexibility in your days then we want to be your flexible work partner.
The role in a bit more detail
You will be responsible for delivering quality digital marketing experiences, programs and campaigns that help generate results for clients across these areas:
- Understand conversion theory and practice in the context of B2B online revenue generation and therefore a working knowledge and certifications of:
- Hubspot CMS Implementation
- Hubspot Content Marketing
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing
- Hubspot Email Marketing
- Hubspot Implementations of Marketing and Sales Hub
- Search and Social campaign set up and management
- End to end campaign setup, management, optimisations and reporting
- Using video to generate interest and click-thru, as well as conversion on page
- Using analytics platforms like Google, Facebook and Linkedin to understand conversion and discern buying patterns
- Managing Account Based Marketing Programs
- Manage multiple projects, keeping within scope and on budget and working to deadlines.
- Assist Client Services team with Content Management tasks and website launch tasks for critical client projects such as content migration to/from various web platforms like Wordpress to Hubspot CMS as needed.
- Troubleshoot or field inquiries directly from clients related to their marketing automation tools or CRM system. Consult on best practices setting up automation programs.
- Participating in selected client calls to take notes, craft follow-up action items, and add relevant tasks to our Project Management platform (Forecast) as needed.
- Our clients are sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, fintech, and technical software platforms. Therefore, our team members must be comfortable interacting with C-level executives and speaking and writing to an educated corporate buyer.
- Join the dots between client needs and execution as well as between all the platforms and their quirks – so that we get an accurate picture of what’s going on, and get results.
You will have a better chance of success if you have
- A Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8-years experience in Digital Marketing
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy, Google Analytics, Facebook Marketing
- Expertise in web analytics, tracking implementation, remarketing and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Google, Facebook, Linkedin Analytics, and Hubspot
- Current understanding of inbound product marketing and online revenue strategies, and practices - along with relevant resources and thought leaders in the digital marketing space
- Experience of the technology sector along the lines of AI, IoT, Blockchain, Big Data and Cyber Security
- Demonstrated experience in conceptualising and executing digital marketing workflows
- Experience with deadline-driven project management and production management in an agency environment
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Be driven and a self-starter, goal oriented and entrepreneurial in outlook - with a determination to do an excellent job for clients.
- And you should like a good laugh
- While we are a fun-loving bunch, we are also serious about delivering on client’s expectations and thriving.